ICICI Bank (ICICIBC:IN) (IBN) PT Raised to INR829 at Goldman Sachs
- Wall St turns red as Omicron reaches the United States
- First known U.S. Omicron case found in fully vaccinated overseas traveler
- Apple (AAPL) Car: 'Is Tesla Going to be the BlackBerry of Mobility? I Think That's Going to Come Down to Apple' - Morgan Stanley's Jonas
- Private sector employment increased by 534,000 jobs from October to November, topping consensus estimate
- General Motors (GM) sees full year adjusted EBIT in $14 billion range, above prior view
Goldman Sachs analyst Rahul Jain raised the price target on ICICI Bank (ICICIBC:IN) (NYSE: IBN) to INR829.00 (from INR773.00) while maintaining a Conviction Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Assumes Coverage on Pinterest Inc (PINS), Downgrades to Neutral
- Ferrari NV (RACE:IM) (RACE) PT Raised to EUR255 at HSBC
- Shanghai International Airport Co (600009:CH) PT Raised to RMB49 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!