ICICI Bank (ICICIBC:IN) (IBN) PT Raised to INR825 at Emkay Global
- Wall St ends higher as Fed signals bond-buying taper soon
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4; Fed maintains Treasury, MBS purchases but says moderation in pace may 'soon be warranted'
- Toast (TOST) IPO Opens Up 63%, Pushing Valuation to Nearly $33B
- Facebook (FB) Shares Hit After Warning on Impact of Apple's (AAPL) Privacy Changes
- Adobe (ADBE) Tops Q3 Estimates, After-Hours Move Lower in Shares Creates a Buying Opportunity Says Analyst
Emkay Global analyst Anand Dama raised the price target on ICICI Bank (ICICIBC:IN) (NYSE: IBN) to INR825.00 (from INR730.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Airtel Africa (AAF:LN) PT Raised to GBP1.65 at Barclays
- Moneysupermarket.com (MONY:LN) PT Lowered to GBP2.75 at Barclays
- DNB ASA (DNB:NO) (DNHBY) PT Raised to NOK200 at Berenberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!