IBM (IBM) Estimates Cut Slightly at Evercore ISI on Currency Concerns, No Change to the PT
- Wall Street ends first day of third quarter with solid rebound
- Tesla (TSLA) Delivered 254,695 EV Units in Q2, Below Consensus
- Goldman Sachs Warns Clients of More Equity Market Losses in Second Half of 2022
- Kohl's (KSS) Falls 15% After Ending Sale Talks With Franchise Group and Issuing Q2 Warning
- General Motors Warns It Has 95k Vehicles in Inventory Without Certain Components
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Evercore ISI analyst Amit Daryanani reiterated an Outperform rating and $140.00 price target on IBM (NYSE: IBM) while reducing CY22 estimates to $60.0B/$9.64, down from $60.5B/$9.75 estimates on currency concerns.
The analyst stated "F/X will be a larger than expected drag for IBM in CY22 however, we expect y/y growth to remain solid given mainframe cycle benefits and secular growth tailwinds in broader tech (digital transformation). Maintain In Line rating and $140 target."
Shares of IBM closed at $132.13 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deutsche Bank (DBK:GR) (DB) PT Lowered to EUR13 at JPMorgan
- UBS AG (UBSG:SW) (UBS) PT Lowered to CHF20 at JPMorgan
- Tech Mahindra Ltd. (TECHM:IN) PT Lowered to INR960 at UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!