IAC/Interactive Corp (IAC) has no near-term catalysts, limited scope - UBS
- Wall St edges lower as Fed fears mount
- Dow Jones, Nasdaq, S&P 500 weekly preview: Stocks rally likely over - analysts
- Public Storage (PSA) makes an $11 billion unsolicited offer for Life Storage (LSI)
- Goldman reacts positively to Newmont's new $17 billion bid for Newcrest Mining
- Soft landing already priced in, S&P 500 upside limited from here - Goldman Sachs
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
IAC/Interactive Corp (NASDAQ: IAC) was initiated with a Sell rating and $46 price target by UBS analyst Kunal Madhukar on Friday based on no near-term catalysts.
"IAC is a holding company; its shares reflect the value of its stakes in ANGI (19% of IAC's share price, 38% of 3Q22 revs) and MGM (48% of shares, not consolidated) as well as cash (29%)," explained Madhukar.
The analyst explained that the negative thesis is based on below-consensus F2023 expectations for ANGI, a 3-year delay to DDM Digital EBITDA target of $450M and limited scope to unlock value via spin-offs NT.
In addition, the firm expects the Street to reduce DDM expectations again when IAC provides its 2023 outlook at 4Q earnings.
"For 2023, we est revenue of ~$5.2B, modestly below the Street, with EBITDA at $333M vs Street at $349M. For 2024, we expect revenue of $5.5B, ~5% below the Street at $5.7B, and EBITDA of ~$423M in 2024, about 24% below the Street at $554M," Madhukar said.
By Sam Boughedda.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- RBC Capital builds on confidence as Tesla (TSLA) shows they can spur demand growth
- NGK Spark Plug Co Ltd. (5334:JP) (NGKSY) PT Lowered to JPY2,400 at JPMorgan
- ON Semiconductor (ON) share buybacks expresses confidence in cash generation ability - Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Hot List, New Coverage
Related EntitiesUBS, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!