Hysan Development Company Limited (14:HK) (HYSNY) PT Lowered to HK$31 at Morgan Stanley
- Wall Street ends mixed despite bumper big-bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
Morgan Stanley analyst Praveen Choudhary lowered the price target on Hysan Development Company Limited (14:HK) (OTC: HYSNY) to HK$31.00 (from HK$32.00) while maintaining a Equalweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Taiwan Paiho Ltd (9938:TT) PT Raised to NT$120 at CLSA
- Tianqi Lithium Corp (002466:CH) PT Lowered to RMB70 at Credit Suisse
- PUMA SE (PUM:GR) (PUMSY) PT Raised to EUR104 at RBC Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!