Hutchison China MediTech Ltd. (HCM) PT Raised to $50 at Cantor Fitzgerald
- Wall Street ends sharply lower in broad sell-off
- China Property Titan Evergrande (EGRNF) Collapses to 11-Year Lows, Analysts Wary of Domino Effect
- Apple (AAPL) iPhone 13 Has Strong Start with Positive Mix Skew - JP Morgan
- Oil falls 2% on risk aversion, dollar strength
- Pfizer (PFE), BioNTech (BNTX) Announce Positive Topline Results From Pivotal Trial of COVID-19 Vaccine in Children 5 to 11 Years
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Cantor Fitzgerald analyst Louise Chen raised the price target on Hutchison China MediTech Ltd. (NASDAQ: HCM) to $50.00 (from $45.00) while maintaining an Overweight rating.
The analyst commented, "Post a solid as well as productive 1H21, we reiterate our Overweight (OW) rating and increase our 12-month PT to $50 from $45 before. The increase in our PT is driven by multiple expansion (forward EV/EBIT in DCF goes to 20x from 18x before). This is deserved because HCM's global commercialization efforts and pipeline expansion increase its earnings visibility in 2021 and beyond."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Loop Capital Starts Verizon Communications (VZ) to Hold
- Tullow Oil Plc. (TLW:LN) (TUWOY) PT Raised to GBP0.55 at Berenberg
- AP Moller Maersk (MAERSKB:DC) (AMKBY) PT Raised to DKK21,250 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesCantor Fitzgerald, Earnings, Louise Chen
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!