Hutchison China MediTech Ltd. (HCM) PT Raised to $50 at Cantor Fitzgerald
- Wall Street extends rally as value stocks bounce
- China Tells Local Authorities to Prepare For a 'Possible Storm' and Prevent Unrest as Evergrande Crisis Unravels - WSJ
- Salesforce (CRM) Raises FY22 Revenue Guidance; Initiates FY23 Revenue
- Oil prices rise, hit 2-month highs on supply worries
- IDFA Seen as a 'Real Headwind' for Facebook (FB) but Analysts Remain Positive
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cantor Fitzgerald analyst Louise Chen raised the price target on Hutchison China MediTech Ltd. (NASDAQ: HCM) to $50.00 (from $45.00) while maintaining an Overweight rating.
The analyst commented, "Post a solid as well as productive 1H21, we reiterate our Overweight (OW) rating and increase our 12-month PT to $50 from $45 before. The increase in our PT is driven by multiple expansion (forward EV/EBIT in DCF goes to 20x from 18x before). This is deserved because HCM's global commercialization efforts and pipeline expansion increase its earnings visibility in 2021 and beyond."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Hutchison China MediTech Ltd. (HCM) to Neutral
- Enerplus Corp. (ERF:CN) (ERF) PT Raised to Cdn$14 at Stifel Canada
- Vermilion Energy (VET:CN) (VET) PT Raised to Cdn$12.25 at Stifel Canada
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesCantor Fitzgerald, Earnings, Louise Chen
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!