Huntington Ingalls (HII) PT Raised to $227 at Vertical Research Partners Following Earnings
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Vertical Research Partners analyst Robert Stallard raised the price target on Huntington Ingalls (NYSE: HII) to $227.00 (from $191.00) while maintaining a Hold rating.
- 2021 EPS estimate goes from 12.29 to $12.96, while 2022 goes from $14.12 to $14.82.
- forecast free cashflow this year of $244m, growing to $632m next year (vs a prior $226m and $575m, respectively).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- DLF Ltd. (DLFU:IN) PT Raised to INR365 at Edelweiss Capital
- Valiant Holding (VATN:SW) PT Raised to CHF100 at Credit Suisse
- Boral Ltd (BLD:AU) (BOALY) PT Raised to AUD6.60 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!