Huntington Ingalls (HII) PT Raised to $227 at Vertical Research Partners Following Earnings
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Vertical Research Partners analyst Robert Stallard raised the price target on Huntington Ingalls (NYSE: HII) to $227.00 (from $191.00) while maintaining a Hold rating.
- 2021 EPS estimate goes from 12.29 to $12.96, while 2022 goes from $14.12 to $14.82.
- forecast free cashflow this year of $244m, growing to $632m next year (vs a prior $226m and $575m, respectively).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- After a Series of Video Game Release Delays, BMO Downgrades Take-Two (TTWO) to Market Perform
- Tullow Oil Plc. (TLW:LN) (TUWOY) PT Raised to GBP0.55 at Berenberg
- AstraZeneca (AZN:LN) (AZN) PT Raised to GBP100 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!