Hunting Plc. (HTG:LN) (HNTIF) PT Lowered to GBP2.20 at Berenberg
- Wall St ends up with Goldman; Dow posts biggest weekly rise since June
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Smashes Analyst 3Q Views on Robust M&A and Underwriting Activity
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock: Jefferies Raises Price Target on Higher Capacity Ramp and Sustained Demand, Berlin Giga Will Set New Design and Assembly Standards Says Analyst
- Food, fuels lift U.S. import prices in September
- SEC to Allow First Ever Bitcoin (BTC) ETF - Report
Berenberg lowered its price target on Hunting Plc. (HTG:LN) (OTC: HNTIF) to GBP2.20 (from GBP2.80) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Whitecap Resources Inc. (WCP:CN) (SPGYF) PT Raised to Cdn$10.50 at CIBC
- Cenovus Energy Inc. (CVE:CN) (CVE) PT Raised to Cdn$22 at CIBC
- Tourmaline Oil Corp. (TOU:CN) (TRMLF) PT Raised to Cdn$60 at CIBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!