HudBay Minerals (HBM:CN) (HBM) PT Raised to Cdn$9 at Barclays
- S&P, Dow futures edge higher ahead of inflation data
- Biggest SPAC Deal Ever: Grab To Go Public in a $40 Billion Merger With Altimeter (AGC), Backed by Fidelity and BlackRock
- Oil prices tick up after robust China data
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Soars 5% to Fresh Record Highs Ahead of Coinbase IPO
- Dollar edges up as markets wait for U.S. inflation data
Barclays analyst Matthew Murphy raised the price target on HudBay Minerals (HBM:CN) (NYSE: HBM) to Cdn$9.00 (from Cdn$8.00) while maintaining a Equalweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Jefferies Upgrades Booking Holdings (BKNG) to Buy 'as Travel Rebounds in 2H21'
- UPDATE: Susquehanna Upgrades JetBlue Airways (JBLU) to Positive Ahead of Q1 Earnings
- Canfor Pulp products Inc. (CFX:CN) (CFPUF) PT Raised to Cdn$11 at CIBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!