HudBay Minerals (HBM:CN) (HBM) PT Lowered to Cdn$13.50 at BMO Capital
- Wall Street closes lower as Fed officials project rate hikes for 2023
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4 percent (Full Statement)
- Oracle (ORCL) Tops Profit and Sales Views But Stock Falls on Guidance Miss, Analysts Still Raise PTs
- General Motors (GM) to Boost EV and AV Investments to $35 Billion Through 2025
- Oil settles near $75, at multi-year highs
BMO Capital analyst Jackie Przybylowski lowered the price target on HudBay Minerals (HBM:CN) (NYSE: HBM) to Cdn$13.50 (from Cdn$14.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Reliance Industries (RIL:IN) PT Raised to INR2,200 at Kotak
- Eisai Co Ltd. (4523:JP) (ESALY) PT Raised to JPY12,000 at Goldman Sachs
- KEC International Ltd (KECI:IN) PT Raised to INR460 at Edelweiss Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!