Hua Hong Semiconductor Ltd (1347:HK) PT Raised to HK$85 at CLSA
- Wall Street rises as big banks kick off earnings season
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Bernie Madoff, disgraced Ponzi schemer, dies at 82
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Q1 EPS Nearly Doubles Wall Street's View as Investment Banking Excels Amid SPAC and IPO Frenzy
CLSA analyst Sebastian Hou raised the price target on Hua Hong Semiconductor Ltd (1347:HK) to HK$85.00 (from HK$52.00) while maintaining a Buy (1) rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Eramet (ERA:FP) (ERMAY) PT Raised to EUR103 at Societe Generale
- Cheniere Energy (LNG) PT Raised to $83 at BofA Securities
- Polaris Industries (PII) PT Raised to $170 at Longbow Research After Impressive Channel Checks
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!