Howmet Aerospace Inc. (HWM) PT Raised to $32 at Berenberg
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Berenberg analyst Paretosh Misra raised the price target on Howmet Aerospace Inc. (NYSE: HWM) to $32.00 (from $28.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
The analyst commented, "HWM shares are up 6% since Q4 earnings (vs. A&D sector shares up 5%). Q4 results were significantly above consensus, but the 2021 guidance was below consensus. We think investors are now looking through the guidance as overly conservative and "irrelevant", making it difficult to gauge what level of bullishness is priced in the stock; that's a risk. However, we anticipate the company will gradually increase its guidance through the year as the outlook for narrowbody build rates becomes clearer. We cut our estimates to move closer to management's base case, but increase our valuation multiple as we struggle to see much downside to our new estimates. As a result, our price target rises to $32 from $28."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Moody's Corp (MCO) PT Raised to $322 at Stifel, Raises Estimates
- Azimut Holdings SpA (AZM:IM) (AZIHY) PT Raised to EUR23.80 at Goldman Sachs
- Canadian National Railway (CNR:CN) (CNR) PT Raised to Cdn$145 at Scotiabank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!