Howden Joinery Group PLC (HWDN:LN) PT Raised to GBP10.35 at Deutsche Bank
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
Deutsche Bank analyst Shivani Shah-Knowles raised the price target on Howden Joinery Group PLC (HWDN:LN) to GBP10.35 (from GBP8.90) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ryanair (RYA:ID) (RYAAY) PT Raised to EUR20 at Deutsche Bank
- SUSE S.A. (SUSE:GR) PT Raised to EUR41 at Deutsche Bank
- Ocado Group Plc. (OCDO:LN) (OCDGF) PT Lowered to GBP22.75 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!