Housing Development Finance Corp. Ltd. (HDFC:IN) PT Raised to INR2,860 at JPMorgan
- Stocks slip off record highs ahead of earnings, U.S. data
- Microsoft (MSFT) Near Deal to Acquire Nuance (NUAN) - Report
- Alibaba (BABA) Gets a Record $2.8 Billion Anti-Monopoly Fine, Shares Soar as a 'Major Overhang' is Lifted
- Tesla (TSLA) Upgraded to 'Buy' at Canaccord Genuity and PT Raised by 155%, as it 'Holds a Several-Year Lead' in EV While Storage Business Accelerates
- Dollar bounces higher as traders brace for inflation data
JPMorgan analyst Saurabh Kumar raised the price target on Housing Development Finance Corp. Ltd. (HDFC:IN) to INR2,860.00 (from INR2,200.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- SCREEN Holdings Co Ltd. (7735:JP) (DINRF) PT Raised to JPY12,300 at Macquarie
- UPDATE: BofA Securities Starts The Duckhorn Portfolio, Inc. (NAPA) at Buy on Above Market Growth Rate and Margin Expansion
- MTY Food Group Inc. (MTY:CN) (MTYFF) PT Raised to Cdn$58 at National Bank Financial
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!