House Foods Group Inc. (2810:JP) (HOFJF) PT Lowered to JPY4,200 at Credit Suisse
- S&P 500 edges down on virus woes, slowing economy
- 'Becoming JP Morgan of the Future': Square (SQ) Dips on Deal to Acquire BNPL Afterpay For $29B in Stock, Benefits Outweigh High Price Says Analyst
- Oil falls over 3% on concerns over demand and OPEC supply boost
- ON Semiconductor (ON) Surges on Strong Q2 Results and Q3 Outlook
- Dollar wavers on dovish Fed tone, mixed economic outlook
Credit Suisse analyst Rei Ihara lowered the price target on House Foods Group Inc. (2810:JP) (OTC: HOFJF) to JPY4,200.00 (from JPY4,500.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Correction: Moderna (MRNA) PT Raised to $353 at Brookline Capital Markets, Following Clinical Business Update
- Workiva (WK) PT Raised to $145 at Stifel
- ArcelorMittal (MT:NA) (MT) PT Raised to EUR43 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!