Horizon Therapeutics (HZNP) PT Raised to $100 at BofA Securities After Including Viela
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BofA Securities analyst Jason Gerberry raised the price target on Horizon Therapeutics (NASDAQ: HZNP) to $100.00 (from $99.00) to incorporate the Viela acquisition ahead of the 4Q20 update (on 2/24) and the acquisition closing at the end of 1Q21.
The analyst reiterated the Buy rating, stating "We include market models and probabilities of success (for pipeline) based on our market assessment and (4) physician KOL checks. Overall, while the Viela deal comes with a notable step-up in R&D spend and is dilutive (mid-sd %) to near-term EBITDA, we believe the acquisition brings both an attractive de-risked asset (Uplizna for NMO) and multiple pipeline assets. In our view, Uplizna for NMO is unlikely to be a blockbuster (BofA combined US/EU $463m by ‘28E), but we see four of Viela’s pipeline programs as attractive with nominal/risk-adj peak sales of ~$2bn/~$700m, respectively, which leaves plenty of room for upside pending more data clarifying competitive position/clinical de-risking. While investor focus has been on the Tepezza TED launch, we believe the Viela deal now positions Horizon to offer a steady cadence of impactful 2021-23 clinical catalysts. With Viela bolstering HZNP’s pipeline and recent updates lessening competitive threats to Tepezza, we increase our ’22 PE multiple to 20x (from 18x) offsetting near-term deal dilution; raise our PO slightly to $100 and reiterate Buy on inexpensive to growth/orphan comps."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Schroders Plc (SDR:LN) (SHNWF) PT Raised to GBP29.20 at Goldman Sachs
- FinecoBank (FBK:IM) PT Raised to EUR15.60 at Goldman Sachs
- Yaskawa Electric (6506:JP) (YASKY) PT Raised to JPY7,000 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!