Hong Kong Exchanges (388:HK) (HKXCY) PT Lowered to HK$570 at Citi
- Wall Street closes lower as inflation fears prompt tech sell-off
- Dogecoin Sees 'Sell the News' Reaction to Musk's SNL Appearance, as 'Hustle' Comment is Weighed Against Launch 'To the Moon'
- Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) Downgraded to 'Neutral' at Citi as Decelerating Growth Is Not Bullish for Multiples
- Elliott Management has stake in Duke Energy (DUK) - WSJ
- Ethereum (ETH) Soars Above $4,000 to Print Fresh Record Highs
Citi analyst Yafei Tian lowered the price target on Hong Kong Exchanges (388:HK) (OTC: HKXCY) to HK$570.00 (from HK$575.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cronos Group (CRON:CN) (CRON) PT Lowered to Cdn$9 at Cowen
- Pendal Group Ltd (PDL:AU) PT Lowered to AUD7.79 at Goldman Sachs
- BPER Banca (BPE:IM) PT Raised to EUR2.55 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!