Honeywell International (HON) PT Raised to $250 at Cowen
- Second half starts with fresh swings for stocks
- Goldman Sachs Warns Clients of More Equity Market Losses in Second Half of 2022
- Kohl's (KSS) Falls 15% After Ending Sale Talks With Franchise Group and Issuing Q2 Warning
- Micron Slips on Soft Guidance, BofA Downgrades on 'Large but Insufficient Reset'
- JPMorgan 'Not as Worried as the Street' on Apple (AAPL) Heading into Earnings
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Cowen analyst Gautam Khanna raised the price target on Honeywell International (NASDAQ: HON) to $250.00 (from $240.00) while maintaining an Outperform rating.
The analyst commented, "HON's Q2 revealed life in previously lagging long cycle areas (aero A/M; oil & gas), continued momentum in short cycle markets, & solid execution (31% incremental margin). Our new PTis $250, approx. 19.3x C22 EV/EBITDA."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Virgin Money UK Plc (VUK:AU) (CBBYF) PT Lowered to AUD3.20 at CLSA
- BDO Unibank, Inc (BDO:PM) (BDOUY) PT Lowered to PHP140 at JPMorgan
- Hansol Chemical Co Ltd (014680:KS) PT Lowered to KRW300,000 at CLSA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!