Honeywell International (HON) PT Raised to $190 at Cowen
- Wall St rises on strong earnings, chipmakers fall after Intel outlook
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cowen analyst Gautam Khanna raised the price target on Honeywell International (NYSE: HON) to $190.00 (from $160.00) while maintaining an Outperform rating.
The analyst commented, "Q3 revealed HON's urgent cost controls (Q3 decrementals = 29%; Q4 guide implies 22-23% decrementals) & sequential sales gain in high margin, comml aero aftermarket submarkets (bizjet >45%; ATR +2%). Our new C21 EPS is near $8, & our PT moves to $190, approx. 17x C21 EV/EBITDA, a comparable level to TT."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Boston Beer Company (SAM) PT Lowered to $685 at Jefferies as Visibility is Now "Murky"
- ASR Nederland NV (ASRNL:NA) (ASRRF) PT Raised to EUR45 at HSBC
- NN Group NV (NN:NA) (NNGPF) PT Raised to EUR49 at HSBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!