Honeywell International (HON) PT Lowered to $222 at Credit Suisse
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Credit Suisse analyst John Walsh lowered the price target on Honeywell International (NYSE: HON) to $222.00 (from $230.00) after shares fell -3.7% after the Q4 earnings release. (HON vs. S&P500 -1.9%). Consensus estimates fell into the print implying that investors anticipated a conservative guide for FY21 and Q121. HON guided FY21 EPS to $7.60-$8.00 vs cons’s of $7.84 (into the
print) on organic growth of 1-4% and OMX of 30-70bps. Aero is guided flat to up LSD as
flight hours are expected to accelerate in H2 governed by broader vaccine deployment.
The analyst reiterated an Outperform rating, stating "We think part of the stock reaction was related to the J&J vaccine efficacy to COVID-19 variants as this potentially delays the Aerospace aftermarket recovery." He went on to state "Our target price of $222 (from $230) is based on 25x (from 26x) our 2022 EPS estimate of $8.90 (from $8.85). We believe HON can sustain at or above the upper band of its historical 15% premium to the S&P 500 driven by margin execution, balance sheet optionality, and early visibility into an aerospace recovery as vaccines are deployed."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Seven Group Holdings Limited (SVW:AU) (SVNWF) PT Raised to AUD27.50 at Credit Suisse
- ESR Cayman Ltd (1821:HK) (ESRCF) PT Raised to HK$29.20 at Morgan Stanley
- Shinhan Financial Group (055550:KS) (SHG) PT Raised to KRW48,000 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Standard & Poor's, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!