Honda Motor Co Ltd (7267:JP) (HMC) PT Lowered to JPY4,400 at Nomura/Instinet
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Nomura/Instinet analyst Masataka Kunugimoto lowered the price target on Honda Motor Co Ltd (7267:JP) (NYSE: HMC) to JPY4,400.00 (from JPY4,550.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dixons Carphone PLC (DC:LN) (DSITF) PT Lowered to GBP1.40 at RBC Capital
- Halfords Group Plc. (HFD:LN) (HLFDF) PT Raised to GBP5 at RBC Capital
- Banco BPM SpA (BAMI:IM) (BNCZF) PT Raised to EUR3.30 at Societe Generale
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!