Home Depot (HD) PT Raised to $386 at RBC Capital, Sales Should Be Stronger For Longer
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
RBC Capital analyst Scot Ciccarelli raised the price target on Home Depot (NYSE: HD) to $386.00 (from $377.00) while maintaining an Outperform rating following earnings.
The analyst commented, "With 4 consecutive quarters of ~25%+ comps and QTD trends at 30%+ on a 2-year basis, business remains very robust. Further, even with wage increases, EBIT margins expanded 380 bps and EBIT $s increased by ~76%. We continue to believe accelerated home investment will remain for the foreseeable future given extreme supply/demand housing imbalances and historical behavioral changes from prior nesting periods. Remain buyers of HD."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Unicredit SpA (UCG:IM) (UNCFF) PT Raised to EUR10.60 at Societe Generale
- Intesa-Sanpaolo SpA (ISP:IM) (ISNPY) PT Raised to EUR2.45 at Societe Generale
- Japan Airlines Co., Ltd (9201:JP) (JAPSY) PT Raised to JPY3,000 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRBC Capital, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!