Home Capital Group Inc (HCG:CN) (HMCBF) PT Raised to Cdn$37 at RBC Capital
- Wall Street ends lower as investors await earnings, inflation data
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Alibaba (BABA) Gets a Record $2.8 Billion Anti-Monopoly Fine, Shares Soar as a 'Major Overhang' is Lifted
- Tesla (TSLA) Upgraded to 'Buy' at Canaccord Genuity and PT Raised by 155%, as it 'Holds a Several-Year Lead' in EV While Storage Business Accelerates
- Dollar drops as traders prepare for inflation data
RBC Capital analyst Geoffrey Kwan raised the price target on Home Capital Group Inc (HCG:CN) (OTC: HMCBF) to Cdn$37.00 (from Cdn$36.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Straumann Holding AG (STMN:SW) (SAUHF) PT Raised to CHF1,095 at Berenberg
- OMV AG (OMV:AV) (OMVKY) PT Raised to EUR49 at Morgan Stanley
- DNB ASA (DNB:NO) (DNHBY) PT Raised to NOK194 at Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!