Holcim Ltd (HOLN:SW) PT Lowered to CHF70 at Deutsche Bank
- Dow leads Wall Street higher with 2% gain; cyclicals in vanguard
- Kohl's (KSS) Stock Tick Higher as Activist Investor Engine Capital Urges Board to Consider Sale
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Remains Below $50,000 After Weekend Selloff, Analyst Expects a 'Hard Month'
- EV Rivian (RIVN) Shares Dip as Street Starts New Coverage With Mixed Ratings, Goldman Sachs and JPMorgan Initiate at Neutral Citing Lofty Valuation
- Dollar up against safe havens as risk sentiment improves on Omicron news
Deutsche Bank analyst Matthias Pfeifenberger lowered the price target on Holcim Ltd (HOLN:SW) to CHF70.00 (from CHF75.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Taylor Wimpey Plc. (TW/:LN) (TWODF) PT Lowered to GBP1.95 at Barclays
- Banco BPM SpA (BAMI:IM) (BNCZF) PT Raised to EUR3.20 at JPMorgan
- Barratt Developments Plc. (BDEV:LN) (BTDPY) PT Lowered to GBP7.60 at Barclays
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!