Hochschild Mining Plc. (HOC:LN) (HCHDF) PT Lowered to GBP1.90 at JPMorgan
- Nasdaq closes lower as chipmaker Micron's warning renews tech rout
- Twitter Saga Forces Musk to Sell $6.9 Billion of Tesla Shares, Says He's Done Selling
- Meta Platforms (META) Raises $10 Billion After Completing First-ever Bond Offering
- Citi’s Top Equity Strategist Warns Analysts are Too Bullish on Stocks
- Bank of America Clients Continue to Buy the Rally, New Data Shows
JPMorgan analyst Patrick Jones lowered the price target on Hochschild Mining Plc. (HOC:LN) (OTC: HCHDF) to GBP1.90 (from GBP2.05) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Repsol SA (REP:SM) (REPYY) PT Raised to EUR19 at Societe Generale
- Bausch Health Companies (BHC:CN) (BHC) PT Lowered to $4.50 at RBC Capital
- Beiersdorf AG (BEI:GR) (BDRFY) PT Raised to EUR92 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!