Hiwin Technologies (2049:TT) PT Raised to NT$535 at CLSA
- Wall Street slides on report of Biden's plan to almost double capital gains tax
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
- U.S. weekly jobless claims hit 13-month low; home sales tumble
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
CLSA analyst Leonne Chen raised the price target on Hiwin Technologies (2049:TT) to NT$535.00 (from NT$520.00) while maintaining a Buy (1) rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sika AG (SIKA:SW) (SKFOF) PT Raised to CHF295 at Berenberg
- Tullow Oil Plc. (TLW:LN) (TUWOY) PT Raised to GBP0.38 at Jefferies
- Fluidra SA (FDR:SM) PT Raised to EUR30 at Berenberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!