Hisense Home Appliances Group Co Ltd (921:HK) (HISEF) PT Lowered to HK$16 at Goldman Sachs
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
Goldman Sachs analyst Nicolas Yi lowered the price target on Hisense Home Appliances Group Co Ltd (921:HK) (OTC: HISEF) to HK$16.00 (from HK$17.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Shimizu Corp (1803:JP) PT Lowered to JPY700 at Macquarie
- Xiabuxiabu Catering Management China Holdings Co Ltd. (520:HK) (XIAXF) PT Lowered to HK$11.40 at Macquarie
- IGO Limited (IGO:AU) (IPGDF) PT Raised to AUD7.50 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!