Hisense Home Appliances Group Co Ltd (921:HK) (HISEF) PT Lowered to HK$15 at Goldman Sachs
- Futures rise on positive earnings; GDP data awaited
- Ford Motor (F) Stock Rallies After Smashing Estimates and Raising Guidance, Reinstated Dividend, Analysts Bulled-up
- Twilio (TWLO) Stock Plummets 12% on Decelerating Sales Growth, Weak Q4 EPS Outlook and COO Departure, Analysts Lower PTs but Remain Optimistic
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock Price Raised at Piper Sandler to $1,300 on Three Insights That are Overlooked
- Oil hits two-week low on Iran talks and U.S. stocks build
Goldman Sachs analyst Nicolas Yi lowered the price target on Hisense Home Appliances Group Co Ltd (921:HK) (OTC: HISEF) to HK$15.00 (from HK$18.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Graphic Packaging Holding Company (GPK) PT Raised to $25 at RBC Capital Noting Multiple Growth Drivers
- ITC Ltd. (ITC:IN) PT Raised to INR282 at Kotak
- National-Oilwell Varco (NOV) PT Raised to $18 at Cowen
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!