Hiscox Ltd. (HSX:LN) (HCXLF) PT Lowered to GBP11.40 at Morgan Stanley
- S&P 500, Dow hit record highs on upbeat earnings, strong retail sales
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- U.S. retail sales surge; weekly jobless claims drop to one-year low
- Dell (DELL) Gains on Spin-Off of its 81% Stake in VMware (VMW), Analysts Bulled-Up as It Could Unlock $20 Per Share of Value for DELL
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys 750K Shares of Coinbase (COIN), Sells 240K Shares of Tesla (TSLA)
Morgan Stanley analyst Emanuele Musio lowered the price target on Hiscox Ltd. (HSX:LN) (OTC: HCXLF) to GBP11.40 (from GBP14.50) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fairfax Financial Holdings Ltd. (FFH:CN) (FRFHF) PT Raised to Cdn$630 at Scotiabank
- Crescent Point Energy (CPG:CN) (CPG) PT Lowered to Cdn$7 at CIBC
- Intertape Polymer Group Inc. (ITP:CN) (ITPOF) PT Raised to Cdn$38 at Scotiabank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!