Hiscox Ltd. (HSX:LN) (HCXLF) PT Lowered to GBP10.35 at Credit Suisse
- Wall Street rebounds after two-day decline; Netflix slides
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop 2% on U.S. crude build, COVID-19 surge in India
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- U.S. dollar losses bounce after Canada tips toward higher rates
Credit Suisse analyst Lain Pearce lowered the price target on Hiscox Ltd. (HSX:LN) (OTC: HCXLF) to GBP10.35 (from GBP11.45) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nestle India Ltd (NEST:IN) PT Raised to INR18,250 at Kotak
- Shennan Circuits Co Ltd (002916:CH) PT Lowered to RMB98 at Goldman Sachs
- United Continental (UAL) Guidance Looks Light but Management Commentary was Bullish - Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!