Hirose Electric (6806:JP) (HRSEF) PT Raised to JPY18,000 at Citi
- Wall St. headed for lower open as focus turns to tech earnings
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) Soars as Bidding War Brews After Canadian National Railway (CNI) Makes a $33.7 Billion Offer
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Tesla (TSLA): Problems in China Mounting as Communist Party Officials Ask Company to 'Respect Chinese Consumers and Comply with Local Laws'
- Oil hits $68 on Libya force majeure despite pandemic surge
Citi analyst Takayuki Naito raised the price target on Hirose Electric (6806:JP) (OTC: HRSEF) to JPY18,000.00 (from JPY15,000.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- IAMGOLD Corp (IMG:CN) (IAG) PT Lowered to Cdn$7.25 at Stifel Canada
- Agnico-Eagle Mines Ltd. (AEM:CN) (AEM) PT Lowered to Cdn$115.75 at Stifel Canada
- Barrick Gold (ABX:CN) (ABX) PT Lowered to Cdn$42.50 at Stifel Canada
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!