Hindustan Unilever Ltd (HUVR:IN) PT Raised to INR2,800 at Macquarie
- Wall Street ends sharply lower in broad sell-off
- China Property Titan Evergrande (EGRNF) Collapses to 11-Year Lows, Analysts Wary of Domino Effect
- Apple (AAPL) iPhone 13 Has Strong Start with Positive Mix Skew - JP Morgan
- Oil falls 2% on risk aversion, dollar strength
- Pfizer (PFE), BioNTech (BNTX) Announce Positive Topline Results From Pivotal Trial of COVID-19 Vaccine in Children 5 to 11 Years
Macquarie analyst Avi Mehta raised the price target on Hindustan Unilever Ltd (HUVR:IN) to INR2,800.00 (from INR2,700.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Loop Capital Starts Verizon Communications (VZ) to Hold
- UPDATE: Loop Capital Starts Comcast Corp (CMCSA) at Buy
- Anglo American PLC (AAL:LN) (NGLOY) PT Lowered to GBP39 at Berenberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!