Hindustan Petroleum (HCPL:IN) PT Raised to INR365 at Goldman Sachs
- Futures dip after S&P 500, Dow hit record closing highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Fell 20% Off the Highs Over the Weekend as Markets Got 'Too Excited' About Coinbase (COIN), Says Mike Novogratz
- GameStop (GME) announces George Sherman will be stepping down as CEO
- Dollar hovers near one-month low amid subdued U.S. debt yields
- Apple (AAPL) Likely to Announce Additional $50B Buyback and 10%+ Dividend Hike with Earnings Next Week - Wells Fargo
Goldman Sachs analyst Vinit Joshi raised the price target on Hindustan Petroleum (HCPL:IN) to INR365.00 (from INR335.00) while maintaining a Conviction Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Northland Capital Markets Transfers Coverage on Target Hospitality (TH), Upgrades to Outperform
- Andritz AG (ANDR:AV) (ADRZY) PT Raised to EUR48 at Goldman Sachs
- UPDATE: BofA Securities Starts Diversey (DSEY) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!