Hindustan Petroleum (HCPL:IN) PT Raised to INR356 at Morgan Stanley
- Wall Street slips off record highs, Tesla drops after fatal crash
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c, Revenue Beats
- Tesla's (TSLA) Musk says data logs from crashed vehicle show Autopilot was not enabled, car did not purchase FSD
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Fell 20% Off the Highs Over the Weekend as Markets Got 'Too Excited' About Coinbase (COIN), Says Mike Novogratz
- GameStop (GME) CEO Gets the Axe as Ryan Cohen Continues to Make His Mark, Analyst Says Co. Will Likely Look to Tech Sector for New Hires
Morgan Stanley analyst Mayank Maheshwari raised the price target on Hindustan Petroleum (HCPL:IN) to INR356.00 (from INR246.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Shree Cement Ltd (SRCM:IN) PT Raised to INR32,500 at Citi
- Grasim Industries Ltd (GRASIM:IN) PT Raised to INR1,750 at Citi
- Sands China Ltd. (1928:HK) (SCHYY) PT Raised to HK$39.70 at CLSA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!