Hilton Worldwide (HLT) PT Raised to $145 at Jefferies on LT FCF Generation Ability
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
- Coinbase (COIN) To Add Dogecoin Trading in the Next Few Weeks
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies analyst David Katz raised the price target on Hilton Worldwide (NYSE: HLT) to $145.00 (from $140.00) highlighting the company as a a top pick within the lodging segment due to its ability to drive mid-single-digit net unit growth and sustainable FCF (~5% yield) and capital returns longer-term.
The analyst reiterated a Buy rating, stating "We remain confident in the coming resurgence of leisure demand in 2H21 and through 2022. However, in keeping with limited near term visibility, we are lowering near-term estimates on weaker trends in Europe and Asia which were only partially offset by stronger U.S. demand in March."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ACV Auctions Inc (ACVA) PT Lowered to $41 as Jefferies Sees One Issue with the Quarter
- Target (TGT) PT Raised to $235 at Telsey Into Q1 Results
- NICE Systems Ltd (NICE) Beat and Raise Driven by Strong Cloud Revenue, PT Cut to $300 at Jefferies But Reit Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!