Hikma Pharmaceuticals Plc (HIK:LN) (HKMPF) PT Lowered to GBP28 at Barclays
- Wall Street ends lower as investors await earnings, inflation data
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Alibaba (BABA) Gets a Record $2.8 Billion Anti-Monopoly Fine, Shares Soar as a 'Major Overhang' is Lifted
- Grab to Go Public in Partnership with Altimeter (AGC) for Equity Value of $39.6 Billion
- Tesla (TSLA) Upgraded to 'Buy' at Canaccord Genuity and PT Raised by 155%, as it 'Holds a Several-Year Lead' in EV While Storage Business Accelerates
Barclays analyst Emily Field lowered the price target on Hikma Pharmaceuticals Plc (HIK:LN) (OTC: HKMPF) to GBP28.00 (from GBP29.50) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: RBC Capital Downgrades Cadence BanCorp (CADE) to Sector Perform
- AAC Technologies Holdings Inc. (2018:HK) (AACAY) PT Raised to HK$48 at CMB International Securities
- Interfor Corp. (IFP:CN) (IFSPF) PT Raised to Cdn$50 at CIBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!