Hexo Corp. (HEXO:CN) (HEXO) PT Lowered to Cdn$7 at Canaccord Genuity
- Nasdaq set for steep fall as surging bond yields hammer tech shares
- Ford (F) Stock Soars on $11.4 Billion EV Partnership with Battery Maker SK Innovation (SKOVF)
- Brent tops $80 a barrel on tighter supplies
- Piper Sandler Raises Estimates on Tesla (TSLA) Ahead of 'Best-Ever Quarter' in Q3
- Buy-the-dip Mentality Continues to Dominate, Last Week's $5.9 Billion Stock Inflows Were Fourth Largest Since 2008 - BofA
Canaccord Genuity analyst Matt Bottomley lowered the price target on Hexo Corp. (HEXO:CN) (NYSE: HEXO) to Cdn$7.00 (from Cdn$9.00) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Enerplus Corp. (ERF:CN) (ERF) PT Raised to Cdn$17 at National Bank Financial
- Imperial Oil Ltd. (IMO:CN) (IMO) PT Raised to Cdn$49 at National Bank Financial
- Freehold Royalties Ltd. (FRU:CN) (FRHLF) PT Raised to Cdn$15 at National Bank Financial
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!