Hexo Corp. (HEXO:CN) (HEXO) PT Lowered to Cdn$7 at Canaccord Genuity
- S&P 500 ends off day's lows; Powell says Fed still a ways away from rate hikes
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS by 59c, DAUs were 1.91 billion on average
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Prices at $38, Low End of Range
- PayPal (PYPL) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c, Guidance Misses
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
Canaccord Genuity analyst Matt Bottomley lowered the price target on Hexo Corp. (HEXO:CN) (NYSE: HEXO) to Cdn$7.00 (from Cdn$9.00) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wilcon Depot Inc. (WLCON:PM) PT Raised to PHP26 at JPMorgan
- IMAX China Holding Inc. (1970:HK) (IMXCF) PT Lowered to HK$15 at JPMorgan
- LIXIL Group Corp. (5938:JP) (JSGRY) PT Lowered to JPY3,500 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!