Hexcel Corp. (HXL) PT Lowered to $30 at Cowen
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cowen analyst Gautam Khanna lowered the price target on Hexcel Corp. (NYSE: HXL) to $30.00 (from $34.00) while maintaining a Market Perform rating.
The analyst commented, "Severe comml aero de-stocking began in HXL's Q3 & may extend through H1:21, factors that should drive a downward reset to C21E Street EPS, and perhaps C22E Street EPS off the lower C20-21 "base". Our new PT is $30, approx. 12.4x C22E EV/EBITDA."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Denso Corp. (6902:JP) (DNZOY) PT Raised to JPY9,000 at Macquarie
- Singapore Airlines Ltd. (SIA:SP) (SINGY) PT Lowered to SGD3.80 at CLSA
- TVS Motor Co Ltd (TVSL:IN) PT Lowered to INR725 at Macquarie
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!