Hexcel Corp. (HXL) PT Lowered to $30 at Cowen
- Indexes close up more than 1% as investors assess Fed news
- China Tells Local Authorities to Prepare For a 'Possible Storm' and Prevent Unrest as Evergrande Crisis Unravels - WSJ
- Salesforce (CRM) Raises FY22 Revenue Guidance; Initiates FY23 Revenue
- Oil prices rise, hit 2-month highs on supply worries
- IDFA Seen as a 'Real Headwind' for Facebook (FB) but Analysts Remain Positive
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Cowen analyst Gautam Khanna lowered the price target on Hexcel Corp. (NYSE: HXL) to $30.00 (from $34.00) while maintaining a Market Perform rating.
The analyst commented, "Severe comml aero de-stocking began in HXL's Q3 & may extend through H1:21, factors that should drive a downward reset to C21E Street EPS, and perhaps C22E Street EPS off the lower C20-21 "base". Our new PT is $30, approx. 12.4x C22E EV/EBITDA."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kone OYJ (KNEBV:FH) (KNYJY) PT Lowered to EUR74 at Berenberg
- Stifel Assumes, Upgrades Beam Inc (BEAM) to Buy
- UPDATE: Stifel Starts Verve Therapeutics (VERV) at Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!