Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) option implied volatility indicates average Risk into California AG investigation
- Wall Street ends down sharply, hit by Apple and China worries
- Morgan Stanley's Tesla (TSLA) Twitter survey shows investors are concerned
- Apple (AAPL) threatened to withhold Twitter from App Store says Musk
- Black Friday frenzy generates record $9.1 billion in online sales - report
- Dollar rebounds on Fed expectations, Aussie drops
Hewlett-Packard (NYSE: HPQ) : HPQ is trading at $35.40 in pre-open trading, near its close of $35.42. SBSH say's "we believe HPQ may be able to reduce costs by an additional $2 billion during the coming 2-3 years." The California attorney general office is investigating HPQ's spying on HPQ's directors & journalists phone-records. HPQ over all option implied volatility of 29 is near its 6-month average of 31 according to Track Data, suggesting non-directional price risks. Paul Foster
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pinduoduo Inc. (PDD) PT Raised to $107 at Goldman Sachs
- Healius Limited (HLS:AU) (PHCRF) PT Lowered to AUD3.40 at Citi
- Capita Plc. (CPI:LN) (CTAGF) PT Lowered to GBP0.40 at RBC Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!