Heroux-Devtek Inc. (HRX:CN) (HERXF) PT Raised to Cdn$22 at Scotiabank
- S&P 500, Dow ease from record levels; earnings, data in focus
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Alibaba (BABA) Gets a Record $2.8 Billion Anti-Monopoly Fine, Shares Soar as a 'Major Overhang' is Lifted
- Tesla (TSLA) Upgraded to 'Buy' at Canaccord Genuity and PT Raised by 155%, as it 'Holds a Several-Year Lead' in EV While Storage Business Accelerates
- Dollar bounces higher as traders brace for inflation data
Scotiabank analyst Konark Gupta raised the price target on Heroux-Devtek Inc. (HRX:CN) (OTC: HERXF) to Cdn$22.00 (from Cdn$19.00) while maintaining a Sector Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nanya Technology Corp (2408:TT) PT Raised to NT$150 at BofA Securities
- Ubisoft Entertainment SA (UBI:FP) (UBSFY) PT Lowered to EUR91 at BofA Securities
- Alibaba (9988:HK) (BABA) PT Lowered to HK$250 at Bernstein
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!