Hermes International (RMS:FP) (HESAY) PT Raised to EUR991 at Societe Generale
- S&P 500, Dow edge lower as COVID-19 cases rise, home sales drop
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
- U.S. weekly jobless claims fall to new one-year low
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Tops Q1 Profit Views, Analysts Maintain Bullishness For 2021
Societe Generale analyst Antoine Riou raised the price target on Hermes International (RMS:FP) (OTC: HESAY) to EUR991.00 (from EUR970.00) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Beijing Enterprises Water Group (371:HK) (BJWTF) PT Lowered to HK$2.70 at JPMorgan
- Kering SA (KER:FP) (PPRUY) PT Raised to EUR730 at Berenberg
- China Resources Gas Group Ltd. (1193:HK) (CRGGF) PT Raised to HK$54.60 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!