Henkel AG & Co KGaA (HEN:GR) (HENOY) PT Raised to EUR115 at JPMorgan
- Tech stocks push S&P 500 to record close, buoy Nasdaq
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Biggest SPAC Deal Ever: Grab To Go Public in a $40 Billion Merger With Altimeter (AGC), Backed by Fidelity and BlackRock
- Oil rises after robust China data but J&J vaccine pause weighs
JPMorgan analyst Celine Pannuti raised the price target on Henkel AG & Co KGaA (HEN:GR) (OTC: HENOY) to EUR115.00 (from EUR100.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Henkel AG & Co KGaA (HEN:GR) (HENOY) PT Raised to EUR111 at RBC Capital
- Coronado Global Resources Inc. (CRN:AU) PT Lowered to AUD1.40 at Goldman Sachs
- Boliden AB (BOL:SS) (BDNNF) PT Raised to SEK280 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!