Henkel AG & Co KGaA (HEN:GR) (HENOY) PT Lowered to EUR108 at HSBC
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 end lower, dragged down by communications services
- Intel (INTC) Stock Plummets as Expensive Investments Expected to Pressure Margins and FCF, Prompting Three Downgrades to Neutral
- Snap (SNAP) Stock Just Crashed 25% Following Earnings, Analyst Reaction Mixed
- Beyond Meat (BYND) Stock Plunges 14% After Slashing Revenue Outlook Amid a Decrease in Retail Orders
- Dollar pares losses as Powell signals bond taper
HSBC analyst Jeremy Failko lowered the price target on Henkel AG & Co KGaA (HEN:GR) (OTC: HENOY) to EUR108.00 (from EUR110.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Topdanmark (TOP:DC) (TPDKY) PT Raised to DKK278 at Credit Suisse
- Swedbank (SWEDA:SS) (SWDBY) PT Raised to SEK165 at Credit Suisse
- Aegon NV (AGN:NA) (AEG) PT Raised to EUR4.50 at Barclays
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!