Hella GmbH & Co KGaA (HLE:GR) (HLLGY) PT Lowered to EUR42 at Morgan Stanley
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
Morgan Stanley analyst Victoria Greer lowered the price target on Hella GmbH & Co KGaA (HLE:GR) (OTC: HLLGY) to EUR42.00 (from EUR44.00) while maintaining a Underweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kelt Exploration (KEL:CN) (KELTF) PT Raised to Cdn$3.50 at TD Securities
- Altus Group Ltd. (AIF:CN) (ASGTF) PT Raised to Cdn$68 at TD Securities
- GFL Environmental (GFL:CN) (GFL) PT Raised to Cdn$42 at TD Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!