Heineken NV (HEIA:NA) (HEINY) PT Lowered to EUR98 at HSBC
- S&P 500, Dow set to ease from record levels; Coca-Cola rises on results
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Fell 20% Off the Highs Over the Weekend as Markets Got 'Too Excited' About Coinbase (COIN), Says Mike Novogratz
- UK to Intervene on National Security Grounds on NVIDIA (NVDA) and Arm Deal
- GameStop (GME) announces George Sherman will be stepping down as CEO
- Dollar slumps to 6-week low, Bitcoin steadies after weekend drop
HSBC analyst Carlos Laboy lowered the price target on Heineken NV (HEIA:NA) (OTC: HEINY) to EUR98.00 (from EUR102.00) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stantec Inc. (STN:CN) (STN) PT Raised to Cdn$69 at Canaccord Genuity
- Sawai Group Holdings Co., Ltd (4887:JP) (SWPIF) PT Raised to JPY4,450 at Goldman Sachs
- Nitto Denko (6988:JP) (NDEKY) PT Raised to JPY9,300 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!