Healius Limited (HLS:AU) (PHCRF) PT Raised to AUD3.40 at Citi
- S&P 500 edges down on virus woes, slowing economy
- 'Becoming JP Morgan of the Future': Square (SQ) Dips on Deal to Acquire BNPL Afterpay For $29B in Stock, Benefits Outweigh High Price Says Analyst
- Oil falls over 3% on concerns over demand and OPEC supply boost
- ON Semiconductor (ON) Surges on Strong Q2 Results and Q3 Outlook
- Dollar wavers on dovish Fed tone, mixed economic outlook
Citi raised its price target on Healius Limited (HLS:AU) (OTC: PHCRF) to AUD3.40 (from AUD3.15) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Credit Suisse Upgrades Bloomin' Brands (BLMN) to Outperform
- UPDATE: RBC Capital Assumes ZoomInfo Technologies (ZI) at Outperform
- Air France-KLM (AF:FP) (AFLYY) PT Raised to EUR4.60 at UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!