Hays Plc. (HAS:LN) (HAYPF) PT Raised to GBP1.88 at Jefferies
- World stocks off record peak, dollar up on hawkish Fed official
- Oil rises on Mideast tensions but virus concerns weigh
- Dollar holds gains after hawkish Fed comments
- Adidas (ADDYY) Plunges as China Boycott Hit Sales, Outlook Still Raised
- After-Hours Stock Movers 08/04: (PING) (WU) (MELI) Higher; (FSLY) (ETSQ) (ROKU) Lower (more...)
Jefferies analyst Kean Marden raised the price target on Hays Plc. (HAS:LN) (OTC: HAYPF) to GBP1.88 (from GBP1.83) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Coats Group Plc. (COA:LN) (CGGGF) PT Raised to GBP0.85 at Berenberg
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Downgrades AtriCure (ATRC) to Perform (correction)
- RWE AG (RWE:GR) (RWNFF) PT Lowered to EUR38.30 at Berenberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!