Havells India (HAVL:IN) PT Raised to INR1,500 at JPMorgan
- Nasdaq scales record peak ahead of Apple, Amazon results
- Ford Motor (F) Stock Rallies After Smashing Estimates and Raising Guidance, Reinstated Dividend, Analysts Bulled-up
- Twilio (TWLO) Stock Plummets 12% on Decelerating Sales Growth, Weak Q4 EPS Outlook and COO Departure, Analysts Lower PTs but Remain Optimistic
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock Price Raised at Piper Sandler to $1,300 on Three Insights That are Overlooked
- Comcast (CMCSA) Stock Rallies on Strong Q3 Results, Analyst Expects Shares to Outperform
JPMorgan analyst Latika Chopra raised the price target on Havells India (HAVL:IN) to INR1,500.00 (from INR1,270.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Spin Master Corp. (TOY:CN) (SNMSF) PT Raised to Cdn$0.25 at Canaccord Genuity
- KGHM Polska Miedz S.A. (KGH:WA) (KGHPF) PT Lowered to PLN2 at JPMorgan
- Universal Music Group NV (UMG:NA) PT Raised to EUR24 at Barclays
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!