Harvest Health & Recreation (HARV:CN) (HRVSF) PT Raised to Cdn$10 at Stifel Canada
- S&P 500, Dow hit record highs on upbeat earnings, strong retail sales
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- U.S. retail sales surge; weekly jobless claims drop to one-year low
- Dell (DELL) Gains on Spin-Off of its 81% Stake in VMware (VMW), Analysts Bulled-Up as It Could Unlock $20 Per Share of Value for DELL
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys 750K Shares of Coinbase (COIN), Sells 240K Shares of Tesla (TSLA)
Stifel Canada analyst Andrew Partheniou raised the price target on Harvest Health & Recreation (HARV:CN) (OTC: HRVSF) to Cdn$10.00 (from Cdn$3.50) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Crescent Point Energy (CPG:CN) (CPG) PT Lowered to Cdn$7 at CIBC
- Cogeco Inc. (CGO:CN) (CGEAF) PT Raised to Cdn$114 at CIBC
- Air Canada (AC:CN) (ACDVF) PT Lowered to Cdn$33 at CIBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!