Harris Corp. (HRS) PT Raised to $194 at Cowen on LLL Combo
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cowen analyst Gautam Khanna raised the price target on Harris Corp. (NYSE: HRS) to $194.00 (from $180.00) while maintaining an Outperform rating amid the merger with LLL.
"Importantly, the combo diversifies HRS away from its prior profit reliance on military radios (from 39E% of profits to 20E% on a pro forma basis), a plus to HRS's through-the-cycle valuation multiple. (Radios are short cycle, somewhat discretionary, and mostly non-U.S. These factors swing HRS's relative multiple more than that of other defense firms)," the analyst commented.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kansai Nerolac Paints Limited (KNPL:IN) PT Raised to INR680 at Macquarie
- Denso Corp. (6902:JP) (DNZOY) PT Raised to JPY9,000 at Macquarie
- Shimizu Corp (1803:JP) PT Lowered to JPY700 at Macquarie
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesCowen & Co, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!